Positive Mind Set
Summary : If we strive for a Higher Purpose (in life), we must embark a Positive Mind Set.
Baby Steps To A Spiritually Fulfilled Life.
Social conditioning teaches us to have secure bonds to our spiritual notions to the point of blending such notions into our identities. Throughout this website, We’ll challenge you to view your spiritual feelings with truth, affection, and power. Our goal isn’t to convert you to abide by any particular practice (unless you want to), but rather to help you bring greater conscious awareness to your current spiritual life.
Being happy is often misinterpreted in many ways. Most of the ways that the feeling of happiness is derived from is really not the product of true happiness but only a temporal feeling. People associate happiness with things like money, power, achieving dreams and goals, fame, accomplishments, all of which have material connections and bench marks.
When you think about it, true happiness is when one is completely at peace mentally and physically in the spiritually fulfilled self. Being able to find contentment anywhere, anytime and in anything is true happiness, and spiritual fulfillment.
In order to live spiritually fulfilled there are certain guidelines or recommendations one can follow. Here are some of them:
- Coming to the realization that one’s life has a higher purpose, and that just achieving material goals for short term comforts is understanding that there is more to life than just these tangible things that bring temporal happiness and no lasting spiritual contentment.
- This brings on the understanding that each individual has a reason and purpose to be on this earth and finding that purpose should be the focal point of life.
- Spiritual fulfillment is finding the bliss in life. The thing that brings most happiness to the individual and keep it constant in the cycle of everyday life.
- Love life and love the path taken in life. Even if circumstances does not allow one to love every aspect of the task at hand, looking at it with a positive mind set allows the mind to change the thought process from negative to positive, thus successfully transcending the feeling of love and peace which in turn evolves into spiritual fulfillment.
- In growing and expanding both mentally and in terms of capabilities the feeling of boredom or annoyance will be kept at bay. Deriving pleasure from this willingness to explore also bring the feeling of spiritual fulfillment.