Why IS modern life so stressful?
It’s a question lots of people have asked themselves over the years; perhaps you’re one of them.
Do you ever feel like you’re spending all your time working? Or feel like it’s impossible to take time to enjoy life? Does it seem like stress is taking over? If you’ve answered yes to any of these –
Take a peek at this compilation which was assembled to assist those who need help managing their Stress more effectively.
If you had the ability to completely control your emotions – and particularly your stress response – then you could very well describe this as being the ‘ultimate technique’.
Many people wish that they could stay calmer and more in control during stressful situations. Mistakenly, they then believe that the answer is to eliminate their stress response altogether so that they can maintain a slower heart rate and a more composed disposition. Actually though, your stress response is a very powerful and useful tool when you learn to channel it and tap into it. The aim should not be to eradicate it but rather to learn to control it.
This package consists of a Series of 10 videos (above is #1). A 5 Minute Guide to Managing Stress eBook. Plus, 20 Tips How to Stay Calm and Collected eBook. Tips such as this one, which is Tip #12 Avoid going hungry. This stimulates the release of cortisol – the stress hormone! (eBooks come in the form of a PDF for easy reading). You’ll find out:
* How to reduce your workload with minimal effort
* How to reduce the stress you feel each day
* How to prepare your day to reduce stressful situations
* How to set and achieve your short and long term goals quicker
* How to minimize the chance of you having a breakdown
* How to relax when you get the chance
* How to take control of your stress
* How you can use techniques to calm yourself
* How to can get more done in less time by being more calm
…and much, much more!